terça-feira, dezembro 04, 2007

I've been tagged


My SL’s good friend Margarita has tagged me to participate to a “Eight Random facts” meme. I hate this kind of things but she deserves my co-operation.

Here are the rules:

(1) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

(2) People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.

(3) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

(4) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog

Eight Random Facts about me:
As I’ve been already so tagged about my habits, I’m not going to write everything again. If you are so curious,
you can read it here!

And now my Portuguese “victims” (can’t get more than one, most of them are already tagged), my good friend
Ibrahim Bates.

Sem comentários: